Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Discover this easy recipe of pancakes very fast to prepare. A simple recipe which, thanks to its quantity of eggs, does not require any rest of the paste. To prepare at Candlemas, for a brunch or at any time that the desire takes you.
Quick pancake Ingredients
- Flour 250 g
- Egg 4
- Milk ½ liter
- Salt 1 pinch
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Melted butter 50 g
- Put the flour in a bowl with the salt and the sugar.
- Make a well in the middle and pour in the eggs.
- Start mixing gently. When the mixture becomes thick, add the cold milk little by little.
- When all the milk is mixed, the dough should be quite fluid. If it seems too thick, add a little more milk. Then add the melted butter and mix well.
- Cook the pancakes in a hot frying pan (lightly oiled if your frying pan is not non-stick). Pour a small ladleful of batter into the pan, swirl to distribute the batter over the entire surface. Place on the heat and when the pancake’s edges turn light red, it’s time to flip it.
- Let it cook for about a minute on this side and the pancake is ready.
To finish: Repeat until the batter is used up.