Preparation time 10 min
Cooking time 15 min
Total time 25 min
The Tuscan chicken is without a doubt one of my favorite Italian dishes. The creamy garlic and parmesan sauce is delicious, the chicken is tender and grilled, and the spinach and cherry tomatoes, along with the garlic and white wine, add a lot of flavor.
creamy tuscan chicken recipe Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) 35% cooking cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian spices
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (250 ml) spinach
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sun-dried tomatoes
- In a large saucepan, add olive oil and heat over medium high heat.Add chicken and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.Add cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian spices and Parmesan cheese.
- Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thicken.Add spinach and sun-dried tomatoes and simmer for a few minutes.
- Return the chicken to the pan and serve! With pasta or rice.